Saturday 11 July 2009

oops!


How long has it been since i blogged! Far too long by looks of things. So, i'll ease you all back in gently lol.
i have been so busy lately with custom orders, with the best seller at present being Timmy the cute little lamb from cbeebies programme Timmy Time (see pic)
I have been having a very good few weeks and to top it all off tonight i was picked as the winner of a blog comp run by the very lovely Caz of Pearls & Whirls and i won the beautiful little cupcake hairslides which i just know my 7yr old daughter is going to love!
I have also set myself up with a fanpage on facebook which can be found here Please do feel free to become a fan. if i have done things correctly, there should be a little button down the side of my blog somewhere!
Well, i shall leave it for there now but i promise not to leave it so long next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Well done on placing the Fan Button on your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for the mention, I hope she likes them! Sorry I dont do facebook, too complicated for me!

    ReplyDelete