Monday 16 March 2009

latest offerings



in my Misi shop lately i have listed a few little phone socks and egg cosies, the cosies in preparation for Easter. These are my little easter bunny type ones, there are some others there as well. At the minute i am working on a couple of custom orders and preparing myself for the start of the school uniforms, having decided to knit cardigans and jumpers myself along with some nice warm wooly hats and scarves.





While browsing earlier, i came across a gorgeous little guardian angel which my hubby has very kindly bought me for Mothers day which is of course this sunday 22nd march. This was in Jo's shop Jolicious on Misi. My wishlist on there is growing steadily by the day what with all the gorgeous bits and pieces for sale



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention in your blog Elaine!!!! :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete