Tuesday 22 March 2016

Orders complete... whats next?

Well today saw me finish the last order I have on my books.... this cute little baby jacket in a traditional aran design... I love knitting these :)
I've knit this 1 in a turquoise dk weight acrylic mix which will allow it to be cosy but not over heat little one & it can be machine washed & tumble dried..and I've finished it with some gorgeous wooden toggle style buttons :)

Now i get to play yay :) I've lots of newborn prop ideas in my head & shall look forward to making some of those :)  Speaking of props.... I received a gorgeous photo this morning of a pair of my upcycled pants in use..... I just love how the colours work so well with the photographers ( https://www.facebook.com/Tinas-Photography-159199784219748/?fref=ts) hammock .. what do you think?




I've also got plans for some pattern designing (!) I've seen a gorgeous paid pattern for a blanket based on fairies but it is really rather pricey - well worth every penny though don't get me wrong BUT as I like to keep my prices down as much as I can I can't really justify the cost... so crochet hook, scrap yarn, pen & paper it is & see if I can come up with something of my own ... wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment